你的回话凌乱着
Your response is lost in confusion.
在这个时刻
At this moment
我想起喷泉旁的白鸽
I recall a dove beside a fountain.
甜蜜散落了
The sweetness has dispersed.
情绪摸名地拉扯
It’s only dragged-out emotions.
我还爱你呢
Do I still love you?
但你断断续续唱着歌
But you are intermittently singing
假装没事了
Pretending it doesn’t matter.
时间过了 走了
Time passed, it’s gone.
爱情面临选择
Our love is faced with a choice.
你冷了 倦了我哭了
You’ve grown cold and tired, I’ve cried.
离开时的不快乐
The time for leaving isn’t happy.
你用卡片手写着
You writing a card
有些爱只给到这
Because you only have the love to give me this.
真的痛了It truly hurt
This song that's playing
Came from the album i thought really deproved
Which was Jay chou's latest album
However thanks to the other songs this really stood out
It depicts a scene of a dying love between two once devoted lovers
I like the chorus..
It really brings out the sadness in it.
Especially when it's at the climax of the song.
Chorus:
怎么了 你累了
What happened? You’ve grown tired.
说好的 幸福呢
What about the happiness we promised each other?
我懂了 不说了
I’ve figured it out but not said it.
爱淡了
Love has been diluted.
梦远了
My dreams have gone far away
开心与不开心一一细数着
The difference between being happy and unhappy is becoming a thinner line.
你再不舍
You don’t give up again.
那些爱过的感觉都太深刻 我都还记得
The emotions of having loved are too deep. I still remember them.
你不等了 说好的 幸福呢
You didn’t wait. What about the happiness we promised each other?
我错了 泪干了 放手了 后悔了
I’ve made a mistake, wiped away the tears, let go, and regretted it.
只是回忆那音乐盒还旋转着
It’s all memories, but the music box is still playing.
要怎么停呢
How’s it supposed to stop?
again, i ask myself